Saturday, April 07, 2007

Progress?

So this is kinda old but still relevant... I just havent been blogging for a long time now.

Certain people are advancing their status and or positions at work. And they deserve it. But when hearing about it I got kinda jealous and frustrated. Lame! What is super lame is that I assume or think I have the opportunity potential to move up at work (maybe I'm wrong though?), and I have consciously made a choice not to. I know this. So it shouldnt affect me when other people are moving up and I am not. It shouldnt at all. I made that choice. I'm the one that told myself to avoid moving up at work, based upon school in relation to moving up at a job in the past. I completely forgot about school.

But it does affect me, or did. What is my problem? Is that competitiveness or something? Whatever it is, its lame. Maybe part of it, is that progress with school is so slow. I dont know. May it feels like nothing is happening since Its going so slow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.