Monday, June 19, 2006

The Eyes have it

I had a bit of a scare this weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday.... actually I started to notice me eyelids getting really tired towards the end of my shifts in the middle of this week. But Saturday and Sunday were a bit more scarry

I haven't been on the computer too much.. And I got a good 7-8 hrs of sleep eventually both nites before. During the day though my eyelids have been really bad. I was barely able to keep them open while getting a haircut and book shopping this weekend... It actually took concerted effort to keep them open and on Sunday I was not tired or sleepy at all... They are falling pretty bad lately


Im just really glad I have my Neurologist appointment coming up... I do wish they could see me earlier though. I hope I can get the eyelid surgery soon... If they dont approve it I'll be pissed, frickin Myasthenia Gravis bitches! - The name alone sounds so bad I should get a free pass on everything... "You kicked my child?!?!? Ohhhh Myasthenia GRAVIS... Im sooo sorry, kick him again" "Come back here with that case of stolen Grey Goose!!! ... Ohhhh Myasthenia GRAVIS take another case why dont you, and do you need someone to drive you too?"

That would be amazing :P


Currently listening:
Achtung Baby
By U2

1 comment:

coryandfarah said...

Let's hope that they can get you in soon(er) and approve the surgery! When is your appointment?

It's great that you can joke about your condition but I'm sure that it's tough on you sometimes. Positive thinking will do you wonders. Do let me know if you ever get away with a case of Grey Goose though! Grey Goose and grape juice--yummy! I hope that you can take care of this thing once and for all...

Acthung Baby--cool!