Monday, June 05, 2006

FACE-TOUCHER!

I was about to exit Myspace when some random profile popped up on "Cool New People". It was a face-toucher pic!

My immediate reaction is amusement cuz it looks so gay. And I realized... damn it Im a face-toucher. But I never touch my face in pictures unless I am faking shock and/or doing my japanese girl giggling impression. Guys who touch their face in pics either give me immediate gay or cheesy vibes. Maybe this is due to my childhood mall pics. Doesn't everyone have one of these sets - Where your parents dress you up and take you to the mall or the cheesy Dept. store to have your pictures taken. There is always one where you are standing with one leg resting on an elevated platform and maybe you have a jacket slung over your shoulder... and then there is always to face-toucher pic - Usually in some type of lying stomach down position, and with both hands clasped in an upside down V under your chin.

My sister's friend... wow damn, i forgot her name, it will come back... but I remember she would do that pose every time she saw me because both poses were hanging over the fireplace. I should blow them up to gargantuan size and post them as my main pic on my profile and also hang them in my room

Currently listening:
Ghosts of the Great Highway
By Sun Kil Moon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, face touching definitely has a gay vibe to it.