Friday, June 09, 2006

OH MY GAWD! ... shhhh did you hear that too?!?

I was just listening to The Dears, who I had completely forgotten about until I just happened upon their name on someone's profile.

So I was sitting pleasantly writing, with TV in background, my mind a bit scattered but content.

THEN IT HAPPENED! - Out of nowhere That scarry beast resurrected itself! It's shreakish call made every hair stand on end and rattled my aching bones. It peireced the air like LIGHTNING! and shattered all thought and calm that remained within me...

WTF! .... OH MY GAWD NO! ... Is that an 80s SAXOPHONE BREAK!

... GOD where are you! - not anywhere in this damn song.

now wtf was I writing.. what? where AM I? What just happened?... Its all blown away

...somebody hold me

Currently listening:
No Cities Left
By The Dears

No comments: