Friday, February 24, 2006

SHOOOOEEWEEEEET!

YES!!! today was kinda Shhooooeweeeeet!

Well first its Danny's bday! Happy Bday Platinum! Work went by really fast. My shoes came in and the are sweet. Then to top everything... we have "Tech Seminars" quite often at work, where Shoe Company Reps come and education us on their production - a "Shoe-minar"... Occasionally they give us free little things like key chains, hats, T-shirts etc. Sometimes we get cool stuff. I recently got a comfy pair of flip-flops. For a little while I was thinking "Damn, am I gonna get fired? Do they not like me?" cuz I had bad timing with the phone calls and didn't get called in for the Shoe-minars. But that was just bad luck

Today I won an iPod Shuffle! Shhooooeweeeeet!

My luck is coming up... Im gonna win over a million dollars next... But I guess I would actually have to gamble for that to happen.. hmmmm when the voices tell me to I will (Most of my friends know that I won a nice little jackpot once because voices told me to go gamble, but thats a long story) ... Shoet for the Stars ... lame hahahahaha

1 comment:

coryandfarah said...

Shoeweet, indeed! What are you going to do with the shuffle? Maybe you could sell it on eBay and gamble with the money you earn! I say go for the million...