Sunday, February 19, 2006

UNICO SABINO

I can almost taste the gelatto!

I'm one baby step closer to being Italiano! Today at my professione I was chatting with a customer. She lives part time in Italy and of course I told her of my dream to be Italian, telling her its partly because of my last name. She said her roommate is part Italian and Argentinian and has the same last name which is ITALIANO!

PAZZO! - For those of you who aren't Italian like I am ;) that means CRAZY!

Im one step closer to being Italian! Im sooooo excited! I'm gonna take Italian when I go back to school!

ALE!


Darn it! I haven't been taking my medication in a long time... So I took it today, er I think I did. I hate that! DETESTARE! The bottle was open but I can't remember if I put it in my mouth. And If I tried to take another one... that just a whole lotta bad - cramps spasms, jitters

PAZZO! - I should make notes to myself, I always forget

The Italian thing was really excitng esp since I discovered there is another Mike Sabino on Myspace, but he is Filipino, and or course Im Italian... He must not be allowed to continue,... there is only one UNICO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you speak Italian, Mike?

I have not seen any gay films I think (will Brokeback count when I see it on video :) ), so I couldn't add too much conversation there. I do know that it is the same for most of the crappy Christian films out there. I guess when there is a limited budget and maybe a lack of imagination or incredible predicatability, it is just a recipe for lameness.

Anonymous said...

Uh, I guess you talked about a movie a few posts below, so maybe I should've posted there. Oh well.