Sunday, April 23, 2006

Grab it!

So I'm not quite at the point of "you'll do"...

Tonight was fun and overanalyzation free. It started out at PT's for Abby's bday gathering. She had quite a crowd going there, and rightfully so since she is such a sweetheart to everyone. I got pretty loaded fairly fast - I love being a light-weight. I had a great time, and got to grab some titties, which I absolutely LOVE doing when drunk. I love how wrong it is. Yet I can get away with it, and straight guys have this look of absolute jealousy, and for a small tiny moment wish they were gay too.

I REALLY wanted to go to Beauty Bar afterwards cuz I was really itchin to get my groove on to some great indierock n 80s. But Im glad we didnt. The Fruit Loop was closer (this is the small circle of gay clubs, appropriately named). This was the safer choice since we were still pretty damn inebriated driving over there. I am glad I went to a gay club instead of Beauty Bar, havent been to either in quite some time. The music was slightly better than the usual gay ass generic houseshit they usually play.

This time I was not hiding behind a hoodie at all. I was in full dancepimp mode and got to get slightly raunchy with a cute boy. and some OK ones as well. "You'll Do" never quite got off the ground, as a few OK guys grabbed me to dance and I really didn't respond to them at all, and left the floor - I need to learn to be nicer about these things Im bad about the awkwardness of no chemistry - I feel so uncomfortable that I awkwardly just leave. And "You'll Do" certainly didn't come to mind when an OLD man grabbed my frightened crotch immediately upon introduction... GROSS! YOU WILL NOT DO.

Unfornately,I was able to reel them in tonight, but not keep them. Well only one of them was a disappointment that it didnt get any further, I wanted that cute one!

And at the end of the night, I still could only think about Koob... I'm so lame! I need a BF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»