Friday, April 14, 2006

Who knows what goes on in that pretty little head?

Who knows what goes on in that pretty little head?

Thoughts turn to reality, and that really makes ya think don't it? Moods can shift with mere words. The days and nights are created or broken upon them. Thoughts and ideas can change the fabric of reality or that which we see as reality.

Some days I don't know what is real, or maybe its just that reality was forgotten and replaced with rote memory of what I have been doing... because... ?

Who knows?

A simple interpretation of a smile, comment, gesture, or lack of, will alter your day and even view or value. Perception. And if perception is not usually reality then how much of this is in our control? How much control do we have of our destiny, days and dreams

When days float by aimlessly they can plummet into a blackhole of nothingness. When I take it upon myself to take time to think about the day and how I will feel, what can happen, what is possible... this is when ideas and thoughts turn into particles and molecules that collide, connect, combust, and coalesce into something tangible and real... And then what can happen?

Who knows?

There have been many times where I felt, told myself, or voices told me something would happen and then it came into being. Does the feeling come from someplace real? Or is it self fulfilling prophecy, and I made it real?

But this makes me wonder, why then do I not spend just a little more time at the beginning of they day to think about how I will build and create that day for myself.

Lately little things I've been thinking have formulated and my mood and outlook have changed as a result...

Who knows what goes on in that pretty little head?

Listening to:
Zooropa by U2
Where The Streets Have No Name by U2
There Goes The Fear -The Doves
I Shall Be Released - Bob Dylan
White Russian Galaxy -The Crimea

No comments: