Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Little, yellow, different

Alot is still so new to me in homoland. Still alot to figure out and experience. Im such a virgin to the strange new world of fagdom

Some of the events of Saturday, and the recalling of past memories is starting to bring things into focus I think. Seemed like I was getting grabbed quit a bit on Saturday. And now I'm starting to think that I may be expected to be a bottomboy!

I'm relatively shorter, smaller, and asian.... I'm fuckin Nuprin: Little, yellow, ... different

Saturday I got grabbed, pulled to the dancefloor, and turned around by different guys. Now this happens often to guys in gay clubs, and it has happened to me before. I think this time, it was just all at once, and a little more obvious - Other times it didn't seem as if guys were more the aggressor, or overly so, unless they were just insanely Alien gross that you just blocked it out. This time it was just that all of them were trying to act dominant I think.

Like the one that I wanted, he kept turning me around so he could get behind me, and we kept switching to try to get behind each other like a dog trying to catch his tail.

I wonder if there is an assumption for me to be a good little asian bottom bitch?

~ Giggles to self, covering his mouth, body shyly curled into a ball while laughing

No comments: