Thursday, April 13, 2006

Lost in Space and lame analogies

I just wrote a blog about taking time and effort to find connections when it seems like they could be there, or at least I think that is what its about. But actually it might have been more about seeing myself as separate, different, alien.

I just wrote about that as well somewhat, but I guess its absorbing my thoughts as of late. In some moments I flourish in my differences and truly shine and bring people into my world. It's like gravity, where others get caught up in my sphere and are pulled in and then revolve around me like moons and satellites.

Those times seem more rare now. I love that cockiness and arrogance as well, even in the writing of it, everything is about me, what a beautiful ass I can be

But there is the other side of this where at times I feel like I am drifting aimlessly in space, Alone is some distant nebula desperately trying to find other life-forms even slightly similar to mine, or maybe just someplace to land

Is this common? To go through life where connections are rare? To find ones that last? Do most people feel a disconnect from coworkers, society, even family at times? Are we all just looking for that ONE person to gravitate to or that gravitates toward us? Lately I think I find a natural pull toward someone, only to just be repelled,or skittered off, or some people are pulling toward me, but my atmosphere rejects them. Does it get harder and harder to find that natural harmony between different spheres that revolve and dance around each other, or is it that I am now just so stuck in a certain pattern that it makes it harder for others to even float nearby?

Right now I guess Im not only looking for that one guy to be my sun or moon, or vice versa, (probably a combo) I guess Im also looking for a whole solar system.

I do feel Lost in Space at the moment, and kinda spacey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»