Thursday, March 16, 2006

Burn

DEATH!

I went to the gym for a 2nd night last nite. I thought I could do 30 min of straight cardio since I did 20 the night before, but I did WORSE! I was thinking that I would slowly ease into the weight room and build up to that, get myself used to going first, and that cardio would be easier.

I tried a different machine this time thinking it might be easier. After 5 minutes I was a sweaty pig. 10 minutes took everything my legs had and they were about to give. My legs were sore burning and shaking after just 10 minutes. But at least I decided, since I failed in cardio that nite, my upper body was not tired so I went to do some lite weights. I mean really lite. I've always been a pansyboy that can't lift much, so after not doing anything in months this was really pathetic

Today my body is aching and tingling but it feels great. I think I will take a day off tonight, but will go tomorrow night

No comments: