Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Marbles

That is super lame... I just made a gayass butterfly reference to myself. That last blog deserves a unicorn rainbow sticker attached to it - the type your 3rd grade teacher, whose bright colorful socks matches her huge earrings, would give you as a reward for an A+ paper on what you did over summer.

I almost wanted to erase that shit, but I have a no deleting rule on my blogs. What's the point of making them public in the first place if I'm afraid to make mistakes and have them be seen. Plus this whole blog is about lameness, even tough that one was very unintentional he he

My marbles are clanking all around in my head, making a huge clanging messy noise. They are mostly the generic clear ones with the blue n green swirl. But I know there are some really radical white cat's eyes, big bomber ones - that could totally win me more from the rest of the kids, cuz this limp wrist can really swing n jerk n flick a good one, and some gnarly red ones too.

Its a mess: I haven't touched my script in a little while. My cousin visited with her new daughter. The Weekend after, my oldest sister visited with her one yr old daughter. Now My other sister is here with her 2 daughters. Kids are everywhere. My Scheduled recently changed, I've started going to the gym for the first time in a long while. We are rearranging reorganizing and moving around a lot of stuff due to the remodeling of the loft and painting. Its kinda messy and so is my head.

Part of me is moving fully forward with my job, health (finding a new doctor and dentist, and going to the gym and changing eating habits), getting finances straightened out, and trying to organize my life around what matters. The other half of me is sort of regressing. Having to sort through paperwork and files is bringing back memories of a life I forgot. There is also a shyness in me at work that I have not experienced in years

Its chaotic, familiar, strange, and everything is rolling around in my noggin, and its good. I'm kinda losin hold of my marbles but its fun playing with them...

as a side note: I was giving myself every excuse not to go to the gym tonight after work. Most were legitimate, esp since I was having stomach problems all day... But I got my fat volatile ass there without losing any... Um marbles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are in a good place where there is so much potential for growth. Gay sounding or not, the BUTTerfly analogy works.

coryandfarah said...

The BUTTerfly ANALogy does work!

stef choi said...

you fucking fag.

oh by the way- i feel much better now that i got the whole "jamie fox disgusts me" thing off my chest.

coryandfarah said...

hey stef!