Thursday, March 02, 2006

Stalking The Troops pt2

2006-02-05

So no real new activity yet. Although I was EXTEMELY happy and relieved this morning before work, when I checked Starfucker’s myspace page... He had deleted about 50 people from his friends list, and I survived... This is the 4th round of mass deletion I have survived...

You didn’t think I could get much lamer did you? Think about the level of lameness I have achieved here...It is quite an accomplishment I feel:

1. Note, that I mentioned I checked myspace before work... I work at 530am... This means I was on that damn thing just to check his page BEFORE most people get up.
2. The fact that I can estimate fairly closely about how many people he deleted means I had a pretty good notion of how many “friends” he had on his list to begin with.
3. I actually know how many times I have “survived” mass deletions oh his part.
4. This simple “event” made me extremely giddy.

My life needs some excitement as you can see, esp. on work days where I am pretty much useless outside once I’m done with work.

Today, during the 1st several hours of work and sat around with a huge dufus smile on my face daydreaming about him, ... about us. (I don’t even know the fucker):

1. Somehow though, in my head, Starfucker and I are saving up to buy a place together after I am done with school.
2. We even cook for each other.
3. I wont fold my clothes but I happily fold his, even his boxer briefs – into nice little squares ... and no whites because he looks hotter in black or colors boxerbreifs, and less possibility of the freak stain, gross.
4. We of course go clubbing occasionally where I have to drag his hot ass out onto the dance floor cuz he is shy about dancing and does it about as well as Koob, but that’s OK cuz I can just point and laugh and we’ll have a good time.
5. We go the the shooting range, and he has to wrap around me help me aim as he straddles me...you know with my good eyes n all – this somehow makes him feel like more of a man and I can actually aim ok with the good eye but I let him have this (He actually does love guns).
6. We take really cheesy prom pictures since neither of us went to our prom ( I have no idea if he actually went). Somehow, a unicorn ends up in our prom pics just for shits n giggles. He passes the pictures out to customers at Starbucks, inserting them in the drink sleeve.
7. Sometimes I let him top.
8. He gets me to work out more... We work out together and often have sex in the Gym... But only after I have gotten into better shape.
9. One of my petnames for him is Doppio – In case you weren't aware that is Starbucks lingo for a double espresso shot. An occasional pet-name for his is Venti or Grande, depending...
10. We eventually throw great house parties
11. We go to SDA churches just for fun sometimes, to suck face and dry hump each other and then leave, for shock value
12. I learn to play football and catch a ball like a normal boy, just so we can have an excuse to see each other in football uniforms, although even then there really is no need to wear them. He still throws like a girl sometimes though.
13. We take roadtrips that are meant to go further but never end up that far cuz we get too horny.
14. We go to tons of indierock shows (he is actually just getting into indie rock! there is real basis to this one)
15. I always hear that heavenly sound which lies somewhere between a pig squeal and donkey whine because he is always laughing at my jokes. He snorts chocolate milk through his nose as a result quite often (I guess this means he loves chocolate milk?)

There was more daydreaming but I cant remember all of it.

No comments: