Thursday, March 30, 2006

Princess

My nieces have been all over me for almost 2 weeks now. They love me, and they are the only kids I love or even like (and my other sister's girl too) I wish I could have gone with them to Cirucs Circus but they went while I was at work. Next time they come I will have to request at least 1 weekday off.

Brooke n Autumn ar super goofy and smart too. Adults try to talk around kids and speak in code, but both of them will chime into the conversation just when you thought you had successfully talked around them.

1 afternoon Uncle Michael woke up and was on his way to shower. Both little girls came screaming and running to play with me. "Uncle Michael, Uncle Michael... are you going to play Princess with us. Princess Pricess"

my reply: "Is that what you think of Uncle Michael?"

They seemed to stop and ponder this for a moment. They may have actually got it ;D

I'll actually miss the little ones when they leave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are really bonding with tehse kids. That is great. I guess they are bonded with you too as is evidenced by wanting to play "princess".